The Tracking Tab
Teamable makes it easy to request warm introductions from your employees' extended network.
And once you've added candidates to a list and requested introductions, you can manage the results of your requests directly from the tracking tab.
Whenever there is pending activity on any job list, Teamable will add a red button to the right of the job list, as in the image below.
To expand the job list, simply click on it.
From here, you will see a summary of all candidate activity and candidate statuses for that job list.
You may uncheck any of the statuses to filter the results and focus only the candidates you wish to take follow up action on.
Teamable helps by providing green buttons next to each candidate with the suggested action and, when you click on the button, Teamable will automatically load the appropriate template for messaging based on the specific status.
These are common statuses and next steps:
- Employee Pending - Initial introductory message sent to employee but employee hasn't yet responded. Click the 'Resend Request' button.
- Doesn't Know Well - Your employee has indicated that they don't know the candidate well enough to introduce you. To contact the candidate directly, click on the 'Direct Message' button.
- Recruiter to Contact - Your employee has indicated that they want you to contact the candidate (and to mention their name or not). To contact the candidate directly, click on the 'Direct Message' button. Note: this candidate will enter your ATS as a prospect for the Job List in which they were referred.
- Message Sent - You have the option of sending a follow up message. Note: this candidate will enter your ATS as a prospect for the Job List in which they were referred.
Less common statuses and suggested messaging:
- Hiring Manager Pending - You can send a follow-up message to the hiring manager to approve or reject any candidates sent for approval.
- Recruiting Pending - You can approve the message, reject it, or approve for another position. (Note: by default, all Teamable accounts are set up with auto-approve on, so all referral messages go out automatically. These options are only available when all referrals require a recruiter to approve.)
- The optional statuses of approving for another position or rejecting the candidate are available from the sandwich on the right hand side of the Approve button.