In order to find top talent sourcing is a necessary part of a recruiter’s role. Sourcing in Teamable provides you with the warmest of warm introductions, that of a current employee.
There are two ways to source in Teamable, Synonym and Boolean, this guide walks you through both ways.
- Login to your unique Teamable site: https://[companyname].teamable.com
- From your Home screen, click on your Job Lists tab
- Click on the name of the role for which you would like to source
- You will be brought to the search page for the role you selected. From there you have the option to switch between the Synonym or Boolean search methods
Using Synonym search:
- A synonym search provides you with a broader more inclusive search. Due to this it’s best practice to use the Exclude function to refine your search. Once you have your desired skills or the title you’re looking for in the search bar, go ahead and enter any skills or titles you would like to exclude from your search. To do that click on the More Filters button under the search bar. From there you can enter in search terms or titles to exclude from your search, i.e. “Cofounder” “VP”, etc.
Using Boolean search:
- Toggle over the Boolean and from there you can build your Boolean string
Saving your search results and sending messages:
- Once you have your desired search string you can either click Go! for a one-off search, or click Save Search to save the search string for the role.
- From your search results you can add the candidates that you would like to contact to your list by clicking Add to List. Your sourced candidates will show up at the top above the search bar. You can identify those that have not received a message by the red X in their picture.
- When you are ready to send your messages click Request Intro.
- This will bring you to the Job Setting page where you can do one final review of the details of the role, i.e. Message to Employee and Default Message to Candidate. If all the details are set, click Next at the bottom right-hand corner.
- You will be brought to a screen where you can select or deselect the employees to whom you would like to send the referral request. If you send the request to all of the connected employees, the employee to refer first will receive the credit. When you are ready to send the requests click Send Request(s) in the bottom right-hand corner.
- One more confirmation pop out will appear, click Confirm to send your message.