Teamable keeps track of the top companies where your employees' extended network connections currently work.
To see the top companies list unique to your company:
1. Click on the arrow next to your name in the top right corner, choose Analytics.
2. See which employers your employee network is most connected to and the number of connections. You can also click on any company name to see those connections.
Now Teamable makes it easier to target top companies directly from a search. To add top companies to any search:
1. Click on 'Home' to perform a new search or 'Job Lists' and a saved Job to modify an existing search.
2. Click on 'More Filters'.
3. Click on the 'Company Filter' dropdown.
4. From here, you can include or exclude companies by clicking on the 'Include/Exclude Company' button.
5. Or click on 'Select Top Companies' and choose the number you would like to target in your search. By default, Teamable will include the top ten companies. You can choose 10, 20, 50, 100 or a custom number by entering that number.
6. Click 'Go' to see your search results.